The Author- Profile
- I love myself the Most.
- I Don’t accept things without understanding.
- I own all that a woman would envy and everything else- that a man would want to possess.
My Blog Space
- This is where I speak my heart and express my mind out through words to reach out to one and all..
- I used to write when I was small. Wrote a few Fictions, Short Stories and one Translation in On Spot Writing Contest; I won them all and was praised. Times changed and it halted..
- That was then; here, you would get to read My Thoughts, My Ideas, My Vision and ME.
- I am- OLIVIA
Born on: 11th August, 1977
- Nationality: INDIAN
- Religion: HUMAN
- Hometown: Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Asia
- Political Views: !@$*(&&%$@!
- Religious Views: Spiritual, not religious
- Late Ms. Jyotsna Sankei
- Dad “Absconding” since 1989
Current Relationship Status
From my past relationships I have learnt
- Not worth getting into any!!
Anyone who wishes to know about WHY I AM the WAY I AM; please read my Blog
- I am in the process of writing as much as I recall of my PAST; of what I saw and its affect on me.
- Most of the major details have already been given, the rest is under compilation. I would try and remain as much im-passionate as possible..
- It’s my indifference rather than “have taken them in my stride” attitude; that is letting me compile that filth people have carelessly created. I call that My Life..
- Much of the DIRT is yet to come. The situations, I getting used up and then I exploiting that to my advantage..
- Why I am doing it? Because I want to. The silver lining- now I can redirect people to read my Blog instead of chatting to “catch up”..
- This is not the way to lead a Life- maybe. Did I ask? Or did anyone ask me before pushing me inside the tunnel. Seems there’s no end to the dark alley.
- Appreciate the fact that I have not invested any phrases in self- pity. On the contrary, I have been as much critical to myself.
- Alright, I may be wanting to balance my Karmas.. How..? By confessing, sharing and coming face to face with everything; even the things I wasn’t responsible for.
Yes, I am a loner and have become a recluse too
- Transition kills me. Why to socialize when have to blatantly return to Solitude?
- Solitude has never failed me. Infact, while in retrospection, I have been able to understand very many things; those which you would want to advise upon to sweep below the rug.
- Never ever have I been neglected by Solitude. The more I grow in it, the more it grows back in me.